International Coaching Federation (ICF)
The International Coach Federation is the world’s largest organization of professionally trained coaches. International Coach Federation Members specialize in a variety of coaching areas, including Executive Coaching, Life Coaching, Leadership Coaching, Relationship Coaching, Career Coaching and other skilled coaching fields.
40 Credits are required by ACC, PCC, and MCC every three years to maintain their International Coach Federation certifications.
All courses are approved for CORE and/or RD CCE. (Continuing Coaching Education)
YOUR ICF APPROVED CORE and RD COURSES
Self-Paced Courses, verified by the International Coach Federation. Guaranteed to help you earn your CORE and RD credits anytime, anywhere.
You have 90 days to complete your course after your purchase and earn your CCE credits.
Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units are earned upon completing Continuing Coach Education. CCE units are awarded in two categories:
- Core Competencies: Advanced coach training that directly relates to or expands upon the International Coach Federation Core Competencies
- Resource Development: Training in skills that contribute to a coach’s professional development (e.g., personal development, coaching tools or assessments, business building, or other material that falls outside the International Coach Federation Core Competencies.
- Submission of the online credential renewal application with appropriate documentation. Upon purchase, a link to the credential renewal application will be emailed to you.
- Participation in at least 40 hours of Continuing Coach Education (CCE) completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal, with at least 24 hours in Core Competencies.
- At least three (3) Continuing Coach Education (CCE) units in the area of coaching ethics. This can be accomplished by completing International Coach Federation’s free online ethics course.
- For ACC renewals only, an additional 10 hours of Mentor Coaching above those hours required for your initial credential, completed in the three years since the initial award of your credential or since your last credential renewal. This requirement is intended to promote your continued growth as a coach and help move you to the next credential level.