6 Steps to Creating a Customer-Focused Culture
1 HOUR COURSE
Proven benefits of effective communication that will have you see staggering results.
Are you looking for ways to create a stronger service culture that builds loyal relationships with your customers and a better environment for your employees?
This course is for leaders who are managers, executives, and business owners who are looking for effective communication and leadership strategies to define and deliver a customer-focused culture. Everyone needs to be in alignment in a customer-focused organization. Certain steps require the participation of everyone in the organization.
Some of the benefits of taking this course are:
- Satisfied customers are converted to loyal customers.
- Excellent customer service can lead to more sales from existing customers.
- Your customers become advocates, creating word of mouth advertising.
- A customer service-focused company reduces employee turnover.
- Customer service increases revenue.
- Learn what makes companies great and the 6 steps to getting there.
- Define your corporate mantra and learn ways to communicate it effectively and have it repeated.
- Understand why you must hire people to fit the culture and align the organization’s core value, mission, and vision.
- Determine and implement effective communication strategies for relationship building.
- Recognize the difference between the function of the company and the goal of the company.
- Identify ways to stay engaged and enthusiastic.
- Master the techniques of conversation starters.