6 Steps to Creating a Customer-Focused Culture to Support Your Organization
1 HOUR COURSE
How to be effective with your communication and leadership to define and deliver a customer-focused culture.
Are you looking for ways to create a stronger service culture that builds loyal relationships with your stakeholders and a better environment for your employees?
This course is for professionals in human resources who are looking for effective communication and leadership strategies to define and deliver a customer-focused culture. Everyone needs to be in alignment in a customer-focused organization. Certain steps require the participation of everyone in the organization.
Some of the benefits of taking this course are:
• Satisfied stakeholders are converted to loyal stakeholders.
• Excellent human resource service can lead to more sales from existing members.
• Your stakeholders become advocates, creating word of mouth advertising.
• A service-focused organization reduces employee turnover.
1. Learn what makes organizations great and the 6 steps to get there.
2. Define your corporate mantra, and learn ways to communicate it effectively and have it repeated.
3. Understand why you must hire people to fit the culture and align the organization’s core value, mission, and vision.
4. Determine and implement effective communication strategies for relationship building.
5. Recognize the difference between the function of the organization and the goal of the organization.
6. Identify ways to stay engaged and enthusiastic.
7. Master the techniques of conversation starters.
8. Foster a culture that supports intra-organizational relationships
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: