9 Ways to Ask for A Yes with Tom Hopkins
1 HOUR COURSE
Recession-proof ways to gain competence and confidence necessary to turn a no into a yes.
Imagine knowing the words, the lines, the techniques, the closes and tactics of the top 5% of salespeople in America! When handled properly, the move into closing the sale is smooth as silk. And when you handle the close as Tom Hopkins teaches you, you'll walk away with more business and a career advantage you never thought imaginable.
Knowledge builds competence and confidence. Become a more confident (and more successful) professional no matter what industry you are in. Get started by learning and implementing the strategies in this course.
It’s been reported that the average decision-maker doesn’t say ‘yes’ to a buying decision until after saying ‘no’ as many as five times. Count ’em, five! If that’s the case, the ‘average’ salesperson has to have at least six closes in their arsenal. In this 1-hour course you will learn what to say and do as you transition into closing, and the following 9 powerful closing strategies:
- The Reduction to the Ridiculous Close
- The Fact-Weighing Scale Close
- The Colin Powell Close
- The Competitive Edge Close
- The Secondary Question Close
- The Economic Truth Close
- The Lost Sale Close
- The Best Things in Life Close
- When Buyers Hesitate
This effective sales course reduces the uncertainty of the selling process and provides robust skills for selling effectively across a range of business situations.
- Master the art of asking for a yes.
- Increase client retention.
- Achieve and maintain outstanding customer service.
- Increase your confidence Understand the anatomy of a sale.
- Determine your Client Needs.
- Handle objections effectively.
- Effective Questioning Techniques.