Assessments 24x7 Communication DISC Assessment with Dr. Tony Alessandra
1 HOUR COURSE
Powerful life skills that will actually serve you better in all your relationships.
Now, you can harness the power of DISC online assessments to gain valuable insight into what makes you and the people around you tick. This assessment course teaches you powerful life skills that will serve you well in all your relationships. It is a resource for individuals and organizations desiring to improve performance, increase productivity and to positively persuade other people.
Unlike many other behavioral assessments, our online DISC assessments are accurate psychological tests built from the renowned research of respected psychologist William Moulton Marston, which aim to classify subjects' behavior. Online DISC assessments can help you better understand what drives your personal interactions in the workplace, in social situations, and within your family.
Your DISC online assessment consists of 30 questions designed to gauge your strongest, as well as your least influential, tendencies. When you begin, you will choose a focus for your assessment--work, social or family. Then, you will learn where you lie on the DISC spectrum. Marston believed there are four behavioral types: dominant, interactive, steady and compliant.
- The assessment takes approximately 15 - 20 minutes to complete.
- Answer just 30 questions online.
- Immediately generates a confidential 38 page report.
- Report is customized with a personalized narrative based on DISC questionnaire answers.
- Report can be viewed online, downloaded, e-mailed and/or Web-accessed.
The interactive assessment has two Parts:
PART I UNDERSTANDING YOURSELF
- General Characteristics.
- Your Strengths: What You Bring to the Organization.
- Your Motivations (Wants) and Needs.
- Your Motivations: Ideal Work Environment.
- Your Behavior and Needs Under Stress.
- Communication Plans.
- Potential Areas for Improvement.
- Summary of Your Style.
- Word Sketch: Adapted Style.
- Word Sketch: Natural Style.
- Your Personalized eGraphs.
- The 12 Integrated DISC Styles Relationships.
- Your Behavioral Pattern View.
PART II APPLICATION OF DISC STYLES
- Application, Application, Application.
- Overview of the Four Basic DISC styles.
- How to Identify Another Person's Behavioral Style.
- What is Behavioral Adaptability?
- How to Modify Your Directness and Openness.
- Tension Among the Styles.
- How to Adapt to the Different Behavioral Styles.
- So Now What?
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: