Be the C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N. with Tom Hopkins
1 HOUR COURSE
Achieve the right mindset and attitude to become a Champion - one of the top professionals in your industry
Those who develop the mindset of champions are the most consistently successful. It’s not just product knowledge and a top-notch sales skills set that will guarantee you success. Tom Hopkins understands what your clients want from you and will help you learn how to help more of your clients make the right financial decisions for them.
Tom applied everything he learned in sales and by the time he turned 27, he was a millionaire in the real estate market. Tom has trained over 5 Million students on 5 continents and has customized his training in a number of industries including the financial and real estate industries for decades.
You’re also smart enough to have recognized that adversity goes with the territory in your industry. You also know that it’s how one handles adversity, including dealing with economic crises, unpredictable markets, communication with toxic clients, new fiduciary and compliance demands that matter. In addition, prospecting is a function of the advisor’s mindset.
You have the ability right now to learn what it takes to achieve the right mindset and attitude to become a Champion - one of the top professionals in your industry. In this 60-minute course, learn to be better equipped to help identify your clients' needs and goals and assess their financial situations so you can better position products and services and guide them to making decisions that are right for them.
This course will cover the following topics:
- Keeping Yourself Positive
- Attitudes Toward Failure and Rejection
- The Champion Creed
- The Emotional Make-Up of Champions
- The Learning Process
- The Process of Learning Never Stops
- Achieving Your Goals
- How to Set Achievable Goals
- Six Steps to the Attainment of Your Goals
- What It Takes to Succeed in Sales
- C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N. Traits
- How attitudes can influence communication within our conversations with clients.
- Understanding the different traits of C.H.A.M.P.I.O.N communicators.
- A behaviorally smarter adviser will be a better leader for their clients.
- Strategies for maintaining a positive attitude with clients.
- Understanding how to set achievable goals for the advisor and clients both.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: