Communication and Persuasion Basics (SHRM)
1 HOUR COURSE
How to overcome communication challenges to see better results.
Regardless of your profession, obtaining an agreement from a client or prospect is key to solidifying a relationship and building trust. Being able to use non-confrontational communication to effectively disclose terms, research, and recommendations are vital for your success.
Non-confrontational communication based around finding points of agreement is one of the most powerful persuasive techniques and essential to ensure that all communication with clients move forward and end with a positive outcome.
- Learn the first rule of effective communication for the best client engagement.
- How to advance conversations when there is disagreement.
- The best way to validate a claim or position.
- Tips and techniques for building trust with your clients.
- Effective ways to communicate back for a better understanding of client needs for validation.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: