Connecting to Your Audience (CPSA)
40 MINUTE COURSE
Profitable ways to inspire a useful connection to your audience.
Understand the techniques for engaging audiences of one to one thousand. Learn what to do before, during, and after you speak. Learn how and why to build a strong emotional connection. You can never consider your speech a true success unless it has strong emotional and intellectual connections to your audience.
The secret of connecting to an audience starts with your preparation and asking yourself the question, “Why would they care?” A true professional knows how to speak as an audience advocate. Never overlook meeting preparation, and be prepared to ask appropriate questions at the right time. Get prepared so that you can focus on them.
- Distinguish which questions to ask of whom and when.
- Focus on why your audience would care about your message.
- Appreciate the power of schmoozing.
- Master three ways to connect emotionally.
- Know how to add your audience to your message.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: