Cultivating the Agreement
1.25 HOURS | 1 CORE CREDIT
The simplified approach that will get you greater results.
The simplified approach that will get you greater results. The need for a clear contract is extremely important and can go a long way in defining and writing the many important aspects that will bring clarity and objectivity to the scope of the coaching engagement. Your ability to understand what is required in the specific coaching interaction and to come to an agreement with the prospective and new client about the coaching process and relationship is vital to your success. In addition, you need to have a good understanding of how to ask for the right information and eliminate possible communication misunderstandings in the future as the coaching relationship develops.
Led by executive coach and author of the New York Times Best Selling author 10X Grant Cardone, Grant will help you gain a deeper level of understanding and awareness in your coaching and your ability to better understand what is required in the specific coaching interactions to come to an agreement with the prospective and new client about the coaching process and relationship. When you review the facts to support client decisions and build trust to ensure the right decisions are made, you expand on your professional competence.
Do you struggle with how to establish the coaching session focus and agreement without it sounding mechanical? Have your coaching client get emotional about getting involved in their decisions to engage in a coaching relationship with you. Understand the balance necessary between emotion and the rational about the facts of the agreement.
Why the rule 'don’t tell me - show me' is key to better coaching engagement parameters and agreement success.
- Power of Prediction- Why and when you study your notes from client engagements to review and evaluate whether there is an effective match between your coaching method and the needs of the prospective client.
- The Agreement Challenge. Determines the foundation to better understanding and negotiating the coaching agreement.
- Always clearly communicate your proposal. How your confidence in what your agreement offering is to the coaching client prospect, will gain trust and action and a better understanding of the specifics of the agreement.
- The Agreement Drill Understanding effective agreement vocabulary.
- People Believe what they see not what they hear - Can’t trust what they hear from you, how writing your agreement builds trust. Reaches an agreement about what is appropriate in the relationship and what is not.
- Using Third Party Data to Validate You – Build credibility in the agreement proposal. Don’t be scared of contracts. Agreement documentation – make it real.
- Your Mental Disposition: 6 ways your attitude can affect the relationship with you and your client, what is and is not being offered, and your responsibilities to your client. What is service in your heart?
- Tips on putting the buyer at ease. Make your potential client at ease, unguarded. Proven scenarios to help put your potential coaching client at ease to build trust and mutual respect.
- Always have a pen available for signing. The psychology behind the pen.
- Always know you can come to an agreement. It starts with you – the mental attitude.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: