How to Create and Deliver Powerful Presentations For Coaching (IMC)
3.5 HOURS | 3 RD CREDITS
How to share your power and see your influence multiply.
This course has been previously approved for Core and RD credits.
You are seasoned enough to know, the caliber of your leadership and coaching skills is often judged by the quality of your ability to understand and recognize what your audience needs.
When you engage in a coaching relationship, you automatically tap into your communication skills to gain confidence and competence.
Understand how your ability to communicate effectively and read an audience can make your communication and presentations come alive for a client audience of 1, 5, or 50.
In this course, How to Create and Deliver Powerful Presentations for Coaches you will be able to organize your remarks into a simple, conversational framework, and deliver your message with confidence.
Discover the secret to using fat and skinny words to communicate and connect both to the technical and non-technical clients.
Because storytelling deals with our inner, psychological and emotional world, each of us will tell our stories a little bit differently. Recognize your inner world so that you are able to master the art of presenting a story. Stories well told will engage and inspire people.
Understand the formula for building a presentation/client engagement around a central theme that highlights all of your talking points.
With your multiple options of openings, you will be confident you can engage with a gripping opening and leave a great impression with lingering closing comments.
Once you understand the formula, you will cut preparation time, use your notes less, and focus more on your audience. Preparation is the key to creating and delivering engaging presentations that will build rapport.
If you are looking for a course to help you build your confidence, your competency, build trust and sound confident, knowledgeable, and credible as a coach you have found it.
Patricia’s presentation skills training and coaching is a powerful guide to make all your messages memorable, your presentations powerful, and create a coaching presence and a relationship with your clients.
- Build a strong speech structure and slash presentation preparation time.
- Learn to connect emotionally and intellectually with every client, prospect, and audience.
- Build credibility through razor-sharp specificity.
- Maximize the power of effective storytelling.
- Communicate so that your clients can see your ideas.
- Identify questions to ask before every presentation and important coaching conversation.
- Understand why and how to focus on your strengths.
- Speak with clarity, conciseness, and credibility.
- Learn strategies for adapting your material to different client audiences of all sizes.
- Build strong segments of content.
- Craft your remarks to sound even more valuable.
- Recognize how to turn ordinary incidents into memorable content.
- Challenge your client audience appropriately.
- Understand techniques for engaging clients and audiences.
- Learn to create strong ng speech and conversation structure.
- Determine how to add or shorten presentations on the spot.
- Realize that you have dozens of options for openings.
- Create lingering last words, and realize why they are important.
- Deliver like a seasoned professional, even if you are not.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: