Leadership Isn't For Cowards
1.5 HOUR COURSE
Proven skills that will make you a courageous leader and drive performance.
Are you looking for proven methods to Drive Performance by Challenging People and Confronting Problems? A no-nonsense guide to driving performance while still maintaining a great place to work. Leadership Isn't For Cowards offers straightforward steps to leading courageously and practical tips for driving performance. Courageous leadership means toughening your approach by being rigorous in the application of your values through the company culture. It means confronting and challenging people, and not letting them get away with being less than you know they can be. The path to courageous leadership has six components: Accept Your Current Circumstances, Take Responsibility, Take Action, Acknowledge Progress, Commit to Lifelong Learning, and Kindle Relationships.
In this 90-minute course, you will benefit from being challenged to understand the depth and breadth of leadership and to see how doing so can transform the way you lead. Build on your leadership style; learn to grow your people and your business. You will earn continuing education credits as well.
• Gain loyalty and retention
• Build sustainable results
• Increase quickness in execution
• Forge relationships that are authentic, clear, and results-oriented
• Optimize communication to inspire people to focus on what matters
- Accept your circumstances -Your ability to clearly and wisely accept the circumstances that you are faced with every day will help you solve problems and improve the way you and your team function.
- Optimize your communication. When you communicate well and see things exactly as they are, the better you become.
- Initiate ways to learn to action. Make adjustments to increase your action orientation.
- Take responsibility - Learn how action without responsibility can have a negative impact and what you can do about it.
- What are pinch points?
- Acknowledge process – the 8 keys. Explore how important it is to pay attention to the progress your followers are making so that you can give meaningful recognition.
- Identify what habits that matter in leadership.
- Commit to new habits and how to use them effectively. What matters and how to increase your’ influence significantly going forward.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: