Leadership Presentations: How to Inspire Action and Commitment (APA)
1 HOUR COURSE
Gain a competitive advantage when you become a rock star communicator.
When your audience is large and the stakes are high, this is the course to watch. It uses a specific case study behind a senior executive’s speech-coaching journey. Learn the step-by-step process behind a shy leader’s transformation into a Rock Star Communicator. With this course, that can be you. Why are so many executive presentations boring?
In an era of tough competition, presentations that persuade, educate, motivate, and inspire can give you and your company a competitive edge. Good presentation skills are no longer simply nice skills to have. Every executive or leader, as well as those who aspire to be one, must learn exactly how to inspire action and commitment in others. This course simplifies the process.
- Recognize how to reveal the person behind the position.
- Appreciate why you have to be actively involved in developing your masterpiece.
- Master the techniques of making every presentation look natural.
- Value the role of rehearsal.
- Integrate the role of personal storytelling.
- Employ the secrets of inspiring action and commitment.
- Identify what can be delegated and what can’t.
- Command the most powerful technique for reviewing presentations.
- Appreciate how long it takes to create your masterpiece.
- Determine which warm up techniques work for you.
- Learn which parts need to be scripted.
- Know when to stand still and when to move.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: