Specificity Builds Credibility (CPSA)
25 MINUTE COURSE
Be authentic and conversational with your presentations.
The world is full of sloppy speakers; don’t be one of them. Learn the power of being precise and master how to connect to technical and non-technical professionals at the same time. The secret is to use “fat” and “skinny” words. A good presentation needs to sound conversational.
However, there is a big difference between conversation and a conversational-sounding speech. If you are a good speaker who wants to be great; if you often speak in a technical area to those who are less technical; if you need to simplify the complex; or if you want to build credibility with your words, this course will be invaluable to you.
- Gain credibility with specific word choices.
- Craft remarks that sound valuable.
- Fathom how to simplify a complex message.
- Utilize the right words in the appropriate order for impact.
- Evaluate how and when to eliminate generalities.
- Deliver at different levels of abstraction.
- Speak with verbal punctuation.
- Master the skills to speak in “picture” words.
- Identify the secret to making all your presentations specific.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: