The Customer Focus: How to Deliver Moments of Magic® II of II
2 HOUR COURSE
Amaze members every time they deal with you and you’ll have a valuable competitive edge.
If you amaze members every time they deal with you, you’ll have a valuable competitive edge, regardless of the state of the economy or the dynamics of the marketplace in which you operate.
So how do you achieve that? In this second part of “The Customer Focus” course, you will learn to operate with grace under fire. In other words, you will know how to behave appropriately and effectively when members aren’t happy with you. Learn about Moments of Misery™ that your customers, internal or external, might experience and tips and techniques that you can use to turn them into Moments of Magic®.
- Comprehend when you should say no, the 4 reasons why, and how to communicate more effectively.
- Understand what a Moment of Misery is and how to transform a Moment of Misery into a Moment of Magic.
- Strategize how to manage the first impression and build rapport.
- Learn communication style and strategies for effectively solving client problems.
- Appreciate the magic of transforming the moment.
- Identify 10 common mistakes of phone communication.
- Get tips on how to handle the angry caller.
- Know how to continue creating ongoing moments of magic.
- Learn tips for building your own complaint management strategy.
- Recognize what a moment of innovation is and how you can apply those moments to increase production or decrease costs.
CREDITS WHEN YOU NEED THEM: